Thursday 16 October 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LIL SIS.

 
She is 28 today but no matter how old she is she will always be our baby! 28 years ago today our whole life changed and we learned what love is, time has flown by way too fast but we couldn't be more proud of the young lady she has become. We love you baby with all our hearts, Happy Birthday lovely sister!


 
We have gone thru many ups and downs through the years. The past year was no exception. You have always been there to encourage, pick me up, turn me around, and if need be, shove me out the door. With a, "Oh, get over yourself", ever now and then. Thank you for that. I can't wait to see our years to come. I think we should wear purple. Wishing you a very happy birthday! Love you. God bless you.





 
 
Wishing my best friend & sister a very happy birthday! She is such an amazing person & I can't imagine my life without her. God truly blessed me when He chose her for me. Love you more than you could ever know!


 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dah!!! Dada umeshaharibu CV mwenzio nimesema nna miaka 18 ili nikagombee umiss we dah!! ndo basi tena... hahahaaaaaa!
Thanks dada tho umeandika kidhungu na mm ckijui vzr but najua hujanitukana... mmmwaaaaa!!! Asante my one and only sista.

Winnie Ngalaba said...

Haahahahahahahahahaaaaa, you made my dear. nimechekajeeeee??? Love you always sweetie