Tuesday 16 April 2013

Its hard to FORGET someone who gave you so much to REMEMBER!



There is nothing in life more painful than losing a loved one,
the love is there forever though,
we never really lose them only from the physical plane,
because where love exists there can be no loss.

When you lose someone you love,
you gain an angel that you know

Not a second passes,
when you’re not on our minds,
your love we will never forget,
the hurt will ease in time.

Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.

I miss you, i miss your smile,
and i still shed a tear every once in a while.
Even though it’s different now,
you’re still here somehow,
my heart won’t let you go, and i need you to know…
I miss you Mama

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part. God has you in His arms. I have you in my heart.

No comments: